Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Please Excuse Technical Difficulties!


Sorry about the lack of updates. I caught a computer virus on my main blogging machine last week. It was a tough one, and so rather than struggle to try to repair it, I decided to back-up as much as I could, format the hard drive, and start fresh. It was a controlled situation, but even then it takes awhile to get things re-organized. I'm still not quite done.

Unfortunately, the transition didn't go as smoothly as I planned, and I lost most of my bookmarks, including a bunch of Astro-releated links that I was saving to share here some time. I'll have to rebuild that cache of links as I go along.

So, anyway, please excuse the limited activity here. I hope to be caught up soon, and to add some other new updates as well. Thanks for checking out ABW!

0 comments: