Thursday, July 31, 2008

JUSTICE

Forgot that I had not yet posted this here, but now is as good of a time as any!

On day, while watching Justice League on DVD, I started to wonder, what if there was a Justice League of anime characters? Who would be on it?

Well, I thought about it long and hard, then I took a famous piece of Justice League artwork and painted my own version of it. This is what I came up with, and you better believe that our boy Astro got a place on the team!



THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF ANIME by ~ninjatron on deviantART

You can also see the individual profiles of the team members which I just recently uploaded. Each has a little story I wrote about how the member joined the team.

Goku
Captain Harlock
Lupin III
Cutie Honey
Astro Boy
Cyborg 009
Sailor Moon

Enjoy. I'll be featuring more artwork in the future, so if you have any art or know of any that you like, send me a link to it.

0 comments: