Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow, updates!

Hey folks. Sorry about the recent downtime here. I do have a good excuse, which I will get to later.

To try and catch up, I have just put up a big bunch of updates today, likely with more to come very soon. Make sure you scroll down and take a good look at all of them!

In addition to that, I have updated the AstroBoy Animated Movie - What we Know post to reflect the latest news and changes. I have been able to confirm that Summit Entertainment will now be distributing the film and neither Warner Bros. or The Weinstein Company are involved any longer.

What kept me away from the site for the past 2-3 weeks? Well, in concert with being an anime fan, I'm also a Transformers fan, and I have been attending TFCon, the Canadian Transformers convention. For the past few years, I have been contributing to TFCon by way of illustrating a comic that serves as a prelude to a live script reading with a Transformers voice actor. This year, the comic is available for viewing online instead of being printed, and so I had the opportunity to do it in color. However, I only had 3 weeks to complete the 6 pages, and I pushed myself to the limit to finish on time. But it's done now and you can see the results of my work right here. Hope to see other Canadian Transformers fans at the show!

0 comments: